Aug 15, 2008

Today I finished my final day of working at Bergeson-Boese & Associates. Well at least for this summer. I'm still sitting around the office though, because Mom insisted that her, Carina and I all drive in one car this morning, and she takes off at noon. So I'm stuck here until Dad is ready to go. And it's only two o'clock, so I'd imagine I have at least another good two and a half hours. Oh, and I forgot to mention that Dad's truck is in the shop, so we'll have to get a ride out there from someone. Looks like only driving one car to work today didn't really pay off today.

I'm finished doing online chemical spill research.
I'm finished making trips to the county office, and copying deed records.
I'm finished taking up large tables at the public library, surrounded by piles of Eugene City Directories.
I'm finished awkwardly waiting around at the City Building, waiting to talk to someone about "storm and waste water hook-ups."
I'm finished ordering aerial photographs.
I'm finished sending reminder e-mails to clients asking them to get their questionnaires back.
I'm finished faxing forms to the fire department.
I'm finished I'm [almost] finished filling out time sheets.
I'm finished asking for "petty cash."
I'm finished proof-reading reports.
I'm finished filling out tables, trying to decifer what's "upgradient," what's "downgradient," and what's "side gradient."
I'm finished highlighting things in pink.
I'm finished printing out maps and drawing 1/4 mile and 1/2 mile radius circles around the subject properties.
I'm finished calculating ground water depth.
I'm finished getting paid.

Now I only have two and a half more days at Dynamic Measurement Group, and I'm all done for the summer. Wednesday is a party for the summer interns, and my job for that half day is to set up for the party up at Hendricks Park. Whoo!

No comments: