Dec 21, 2008

Stuck.

Today is Sunday. I was supposed to be home two nights ago. But when I woke up Friday morning, my front yard looked like this out the sliding glass door in my living room.



Unfortunately, our plane was delayed until today. At 3:13 pm. But when I woke up this morning, my from yard looked like this out the sliding glass door in my living room.


Of course, the airport's online server is down, so you can't see flight statuses coming and going from Grand Rapids. And Carina and I were calling all day to see what we should do once we saw that our flight was canceled. Finally, I got a hold of a nice woman at Continental's costumer service. She was very helpful and very friendly, but the best she could find us was a flight into Portland's airport on Christmas day. So I got that, and then bought tickets from Portland to Eugene, because weather is bad on the west coast too.

Let's just hope my front yard looks a little cleaner on Christmas morning.

No comments: