Aug 28, 2007

Today I met with an advisor, to finally figure out my schedule. Finally, after months and months of debating in my mind, I've decided to major in Engineering. Once again, I will be surrounded by males. I hope to major in French as well, which leaves me with the daunting idea of taking 5 years to graduate. Hopefully I enjoy school at Calvin! I'm excited for this coming semester, which begins September 4th, but am also slightly nervous, as I realize I'm taking on a hefty load...
Engineering 101
Engineering 106
Calc II
Physics 133
French 215
Campus Choir
Oratorio Choir
and either a History, Writing, or Religion class

On top of that, I'm looking to find an on-campus job as soon as possible, to have a little spending money available. Time for fun and time to study are going to have to fit in there somewhere too!

But the Lord has blessed me with an amazing room mate, and I look forward to the next few months.
Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: